Finally

So I finally made a diaper wit a cotton outer that works! I have been working hard trying to perfect the pattern and am getting close. Soon I will send out testers and will hopefully sell some too. It would have been perfect if the birds ended up right side up, which I didn’t even realize until the end.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s